- Published: 02 September 2016
- Hits: 22942
Mission of CZS-Narnia is expressed in Mission of the school of C. S. Lewis School Association.
A tree is a good illustration:
– tree, that is rooted in the soil of God’s revelation about world and people, but also in all the positive results of humans’ efforts
– tree, that gives space to his branches for growing freely into all kinds of directions of individual development
– tree, that unites the whole body by its trunk in such a way, that a person does becomes
neither lonely nor rival, but a cooperating partner
In this sense CZS – Narnia creates an environment for discussion between a teacher and a student, developing creativity on both sides.
The responsibilities of the teacher within this discussion are:
– to propose verified stimuli to students in terms of values and information as an inspiring challenge to creative adoption of knowledge, understanding and wisdom
– to help them slowly adopt ability to make independent decisions when trying to find their individual directions in life in such a way, that it will lead them to a lifestyle, which will be enriching for community they will use their talents and skills in
The settler of CZS–Narnia is Cirkev bratska in Slovakia: